U/W Photos from Jeddah, KSA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alzaman

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'd like to thank the active members in this forum for their information about scuba diving.

These are some of the photos I've taken in my first dive in the Red Sea, Jeddah (KSA).

May be they are not perfect since I'm just a beginer in U/W photography, and this is my first and only dive in the Red Sea. Most of my dives are done in the Arabian Gulf in Kuwait.

This dive is an on-shore dive north of Jeddah near Obhur Creek. It was on the 27th of August, 2005.

And now, these are the photos:

DSCF1493.jpg

DSCF1483.jpg

DSCF1455.jpg

DSCF1543.jpg

DSCF1614.JPG

DSCF1480.jpg

DSCF1490.jpg

DSCF1494.jpg

DSCF1495.jpg

DSCF1498.jpg

DSCF1501.jpg

DSCF1503.jpg

DSCF1515.jpg

DSCF1516.jpg

DSCF1517.jpg

get out of Jeddah and Dive Yanbu. you'll never dive Jeddah again :D

Nice Pics

alzaman:
Hi everyone

I'd like to thank the active members in this forum for their information about scuba diving.

These are some of the photos I've taken in my first dive in the Red Sea, Jeddah (KSA).

May be they are not perfect since I'm just a beginer in U/W photography, and this is my first and only dive in the Red Sea. Most of my dives are done in the Arabian Gulf in Kuwait.

This dive is an on-shore dive north of Jeddah near Obhur Creek. It was on the 27th of August, 2005.

And now, these are the photos:

DSCF1493.jpg

DSCF1483.jpg

DSCF1455.jpg

DSCF1543.jpg

DSCF1614.JPG

DSCF1480.jpg

DSCF1490.jpg

DSCF1494.jpg

DSCF1495.jpg

DSCF1498.jpg

DSCF1501.jpg

DSCF1503.jpg

DSCF1515.jpg

DSCF1516.jpg

DSCF1517.jpg

For a beginner. I noticed most of your shots of fish are looking down, if you had got low and took the photos with a slight upward view it would improve the photos a great deal. Still good photos though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom