Dive Trips And Courses In Dubai And The UAE.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Divers!!!

Here is some info for anyone interested in diving in Dubai or elsewhere in the UAE. We are Al Boom Diving and dive everyday of the week, all year round. We have two centers in the region - A PADI 5 Star IDC Center in Jumeirah, Dubai and a PADI PIRA Gold Palm Resort based at Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort near Fujairah on the East Coast. We aren’t diving in Dubai at the moment as the visibility has been greatly reduced due to the construction of various islands off the coastline. As a result we have moved all our boats across to the East Coast so that we can concentrate on taking our customers to the best sites possible. With rumors of all sorts of weird and wonderful things from airplanes to tanks being sunk to form artificial reefs hopefully we'll be diving in Dubai again soon. Our minibus leaves daily from the center in Dubai at 06:45a.m. After completing two dives we're usually back in Dubai at around 17:30. These timings are applicable for East Coast and Musandam trips. Please make sure that you give us a few days notice to book as we can get quite busy and are always full on the weekends (Fridays and Saturdays). We require prepayment to confirm your booking.

In addition to diving and snorkeling trips, we offer the full range of PADI courses and are open for training between 8a.m. and 8p.m. everyday except Fridays when we close at 4p.m.

If your thinking of doing some shopping you'll also be interested to know that we stock scuba diving kit and accessories from top brands such as Aqualung, Deep See, Sea Quest, Suunto, Tusa, Cressi-Sub, Scuba Pro, Innovative Scuba Concepts, Trident Diving Equipment, XS Scuba, Underwater Kinetics, Submersible Systems, Sea Pearls, Amphibious Outfitters and Sea and Sea.

For an impartial view on diving in the UAE plus a complete list of authorized centers in the Emirates please visit www.emiratesdiving.com. This is the website for the Emirates Diving Association who is the governing body for dive centers in the area.

For more details on Al Boom Diving including price lists, schedules, pictures, details of our dive sites and what you're likely to see please visit our website - www.alboomdiving.com. If you live in the UAE, why not join our club? Membership is free and entitles you to special discounts off trips, courses and retail.

If you have any questions, comments or you'd like to make a booking please give us a call on 00971 4 3422993 or send an email to abdiving@emirates.net.ae.

Happy Diving! :D
Colin, Al Boom Diving

I did a day-trip with you guys in 2003 out of your Al Aqah location. The mini bus pick-up in Dubai was convenient. It was a good trip. Our group had a good time. My only complaint is that your shop didn't have any t-shirts with "UAE diving" or your shop's name on it. Since we were from the opposite side of the world, it would have made a great souvenier and conversation piece back at home.

swankenstein:
I did a day-trip with you guys in 2003 out of your Al Aqah location. The mini bus pick-up in Dubai was convenient. It was a good trip. Our group had a good time. My only complaint is that your shop didn't have any t-shirts with "UAE diving" or your shop's name on it. Since we were from the opposite side of the world, it would have made a great souvenier and conversation piece back at home.
Hi Mark, Thanks for the feedback. We’ve grown a lot since 2003 – we now have four boats with a fifth on the way, the option of diving in the Musandam, a bunch of new staff including a Course Director who is Managing the Al Aqah and, I’m happy to say, a new minibus. I'm also happy to report that we solved the t-shirt issue. We stock a large selection of shirts from Amphibious Outfitters all with "Al Boom Diving" and our logo printed on the sleaves. We also have black tshirts with the Amphibious Outfitters Scuba Frog on the back and "Al Boom Diving" written above in bold yellow writing and "Dubai" written below it plus our logo on the sleeves. If your're after something locally made you might prefer our club tshirts which come in either light or dark blue and have an anti snorkeling sign (not that we don't like snorkelers) with the words "certified compressed air junkies". The Al Boom logo is also on the front. I'll send some pictures to your email address. Are you planning on coming back to Dubai anytime soon? If not I could arrange to FedEx some to you?
Cheers Colin
PS nice website!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom