Sea & Sea MDX-D300 Housings Arrive!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2O Photo Pros

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The long awaited and anticipated MDX-D300 housings have finally started making their way in!

Yes, I have one being shipped, even as we speak...
Finally get to use the D300 for something other than a door stop... heheh...

Looking forward to it this week...

Hahaha, yes I am very excited to get one of these bad boys underwater in the near future!

Wandered into Backscatter between dives yesterday and handled one. Verrrry nice. Light, compact, controls all in nice places. Now where are those winning lotto numbers?

I agree with needing winning lottery numbers Larry.....just pieced together my order for my first UW DSLR setup...and had to swap my old Sony DSLR and loads of Lenses for a new Nikon D300 & gear.....OUCH! At one point, I began thinking of what else I could get with the money....a new home entertainment system and 52" plasma for example. A quick slap to the forehead remedied that and knocked those evil thoughts out....

Tell me about it - My list of new products for this year included two D3's and two housings, and also I have my eye on a nice HD video system. All in that's almost $40k!!! But we also needed to buy my wife a car in the next few months, so I just bought one D3 rig for now, and the rest is on hold until at least the summer. I never thought I'd be choosing between a car and more gear :(

Well, when you are a pro photographer, its a little easier to justify! Two D3s?! Oh man....I love this stuff but that is really too much for many of us I'm sure!

Don't worry, I won't tell your bank account.....I suspect it will find out on it's own....mine did...

Back
Top Bottom