Olympus 60mm macro lens is out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BluewaterPhoto

Bluewater Photo & Travel
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm visiting family today, but Kelli just called me and told me a batch of Olympus 60mm macro lenses arrived. Get them while you can! I've used the lens a little bit this week and I put up a preliminary Olympus 60mm macro lens review.

Kelli will be diving with the lens this weekend, so look for some underwater photos to be posted Sunday night, and some more details to be added to the review.

Scott

Calicant, thanks for the link to Ming's great photos.

Jim, if you want to use the lens we can loan you a Nauticam port that will work, give Kelli a call.

Scott

The good news is that for those waiting for the Nauticam port for the 12-50mm lens the 60mm should fit in it also. For those with the Nauticam Flat port 72 you are also in good shape. Will keep checking other ports. Next will check it with the Oly EPL/M housings and their standard flat port.

---------- Post Merged at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:42 AM ----------

UPDATE

FYI we have 4 Olympus 60mm lenses in stock and via the "Port Finder" feature at our site you can see the compatible Nauticam ports.

http://opticaloceansales.com/?searc...products.search&oofh=5502&oofc=5549&oofl=5563

Thanks Martin,
Any news that Zen might make a port for ths lens to use with the PEN housings?
Seems to me that the PEN users have been 'cast' aside after the announcement of that bloody EM-5?
Bruce

We haven't been able to check, but we think the 60mm might fit the standard Oly flat port that came with the housing.

Jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom