epl5 fit in the housing of epl3.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sentlon

Registered
Reaction score
I see. Both of them. Seem like. Sharing. The. Same body design.
Anyone. Want have clue?

Really appreciate if someone can. Clearify it.

I see. Both of them. Seem like. Sharing. The. Same body design.
Anyone. Want have clue?

Indeed an interesting question. THe new Oly housing for the EPL5 incorporates their new port system. As an owner of an EPL3+NA-PL3 I would be very interested to know if I can upgrade camera without changing housing....

Indeed an interesting question. THe new Oly housing for the EPL5 incorporates their new port system. As an owner of an EPL3+NA-PL3 I would be very interested to know if I can upgrade camera without changing housing....

since you have epl3 housing now, why not goto any retail shop to try out the epl5 and bring your housing to test it ?

Check the control and button placement. The body shape may be the same but some controls usually are moved. I have the same issue with Canon.

since you have epl3 housing now, why not goto any retail shop to try out the epl5 and bring your housing to test it ?

Where I am right now I doubt if the local retailers have the E-PL5 :-(

We can extend the question: Does the E-pl5 fit in to any 3rd party housings (10bar, Nauticam)? The difference between the two cams is really marginal (1-1mm on two sides). I aksed 10bar, but haven't got any reply...

i have ask 10bar, they reply me that it wouldnt fit. however, i am sure it will fit but just few function might not work accurately.

I rather wait a few months - I have no more time for diving this year anyway. I am also waiting for an answer from Nauticam - however they are usually a bit more expensive.

i have ask 10bar, they reply me that it wouldnt fit. however, i am sure it will fit but just few function might not work accurately.

Back
Top Bottom