this is an odd one ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anenomefishman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I shot this at the zoo dive site, wakatobi, Indonesia, night dive ... XZ-1/PT-050/internal flash

P7203309-adj-trim-small.jpg

Not to be rude but your photos are taken from a distance and the subject does not stand out at all. However I did like the nemo one I saw the other day, I really thought that one was rather good

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk 2

you know why they are taken from a distance?

posted this earlier, lost my flash diffuser first dive in Indonesia this trip. the only way i could take a pic is with my internal flash zoomed out. need about 1/2 zoom min to get by shadow from barrel of camera lens. the nemo pic was shot in that matter as well. 1/2 zoom.

I'm none the wiser of which bit is his head or legs , camo animals are very hard to photograph. Are you based in the UK? I have a diffuser that I can send you , I'll never use it

I'm none the wiser of which bit is his head or legs , camo animals are very hard to photograph. Are you based in the UK? I have a diffuser that I can send you , I'll never use it

I should have shot a vid. I would never have saw it, but divermaster pointed it out walking. the other decorator crabs we saw were more normal looking. I am not in the UK, but appreciate the offer. I will just order a couple from Olympus.com.

Back
Top Bottom