Video from our Whale Shark trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ConchyJoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I threw together some clips. Most are with the OMD-EM5, 8mm Pana and Zen Dome, the others are with a Stylus Tough or Flip.

It was a most incredible day trip and I highly recommend it if you are in the Quintana Roo area in July.

OMG!! You saw mantas too! I am sooo going there next year. Where did you stay? What is the name of the outfit you booked with for the day trip?

+1 to everything chillyincanada just asked.

There were Mobula Rays as well but they were down 30 feet.

There are many different ways to go. You can charter with a photography focused group out of Isla Mujeres or Cancun. We had some inexperienced people with us so we went with a group from Scorpio Divers. Just Google Whale Sharks Isla Mujeres and you will find a bunch.

Conchy,

I did that trip 2 years ago and I agree it is well worth a long day of travel. Great video. Just as I remember it being without the manta. That must have been the cherry on top of a fantastic day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom