Babysitting on Saipan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul Fons

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have been to Guam several times now (I am only a three hour plane ride away as I live in Japan) and was curious about diving on Saipan. My wife on our last trip to Guam finished her open water so it will be a nice chance to do some diving together. We have a four year old little girl who will need someone to watch her while we are in the water. Does anyone know if there are babysitting services on Saipan?

Check this website for lots of great info on Saipan.

http://www.mgnewman.com/saipan/index.html

You won't find the answer to your baby sitting question there, but if you email the website administrator, Mike Newman -- a great guy and a good friend of mine -- my guess is he will get back to with an answer right away.

Cheers, billfish

PS. I'm thinking that if you stay at the Pacific Island Club they might have some kind of day care arrangement

Hi,

I just moved from guam where i worked as a divemaster/Assistant Instructor. while i cant help you with your babysitting needs i can tell that after diving guam i think that you will be extremely happy with your dives in saipan. Just make sure that you get to dive the grotto first thing in the morning before other divers get in the water. I did this and was able to see several sharks and turtles inside the grotto. Have you thought about goin to Palau, phonpei, chuuk or yap? I went to palau and it was hands down the best diving ive ever had the joy of experiencing. What dives have you done in guam? Which instructor certified your wife? well Dive safe and always dive with a buddy.

Mike

Paul Fons:
I have been to Guam several times now (I am only a three hour plane ride away as I live in Japan) and was curious about diving on Saipan. My wife on our last trip to Guam finished her open water so it will be a nice chance to do some diving together. We have a four year old little girl who will need someone to watch her while we are in the water. Does anyone know if there are babysitting services on Saipan?

PIC has activities for kids during the day...like other posts, I am not sure if the parents have to be on the property. If PIC cant take them, Mike is a friend of mine...call him...*just kidding*. Diving is nice here...lots of colorful fish and warmer than Japan Grotto is great and Lau Lau has a new school of Bat Fish at the exit by the rope. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom