Sealife Parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How neat. Sticky requested.

A little pricey with $10 shipping, but if you can't find what you need elsewhere - a last stop resource.

thanx, i've been needing some spare batteries for my sealife
Oh wow, there are surely much cheaper sources for SL batteries. Which model? Get the part number for the battery, then try google shopping. :wink:

:shocked2:I broke the latch on my Dc1000, 18.00 for a new one I can live with. But 10 bucks flat rate shipping is ridiculous for that little part.

:shocked2:I broke the latch on my Dc1000, 18.00 for a new one I can live with. But 10 bucks flat rate shipping is ridiculous for that little part.
Where? :eek:

Goto www.UPS.com and put in Moorestown, NJ 08057 (where Sealife is located) to Ft Collins CO 80521 (I just picked a zip in Ft Collins.

then choose 1 pound package. (UPS does not ship smaller weights than that, even if it's just a latch). I'm sure you're shipping to your residence, which UPS charges more for.

You'll find that UPS charges $11.95 to ship that basic rates. They most likely have a cheaper negotiated rate if they are only charging you $10 That price doesn't include a box, and the guy they paid to package it.

Maybe they are shipping it USPS which might be a bit cheaper. But they still have to pay someone to package it and pay for a small box or envelope.

I don't like paying big shipping charges for "small parts" either, but it is what it is. And diesel fuel is $3.50 a gallon and it's 1,800 miles from NJ to Colorado. So I wouldn't expect it to be much cheaper

Be glad that they still support their customers and their products :thumb:

Here ya go.... see prices for yourself. see area circled in red.

sealife-ups.jpg

Mike s, you are right it is what it is. I am glad I can still get parts. That said a stamp and envelope would have got it here.

You could always pick it up :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom