DC1000 Elite Deal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveR1952

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am new to underwater photography but have done a lot of both digital and film SLR work over the years.

I am looking for a simple (still refining my diving skills) but good quality camera. I am actually looking at the DC1000 and the Sea and Sea GX-G1 or G2. I don't want to spend a fortune on a camara I might not use except underwater since I have a good SLR for day to day use. Don't want to invest in a housing for the SLR.

The deal I am looking at is a single strobe DC1000 Elite...used as a demo by a dive shop so it is "used" but is complete with manuals etc. For...$649. Deal or No Deal? Or wait until I can swing the Maxx or go with the G2?

Thanks

I own the dc1000 and I am very happy with it. I recently looked at the dx2g and was impressed.
The pkg I looked at was around 2300 dollars.(w/a lens ys110a strobe etc)

Very nice price with local dealer support. :thumb: Cheapest I see on google is $900.

Uh, can I bid...?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom