Compatibility with Green Force?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djcheburashka

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I thought tilly tec lightheads and batteries were supposed to interoperate with greenforce?

My 1000/S2 head came yesterday, and it won't screw far enough into my GF umbilical to activate. Is there some kind of adapter I could be putting between them to fix this, or is that whole interoperability really just "well, they kind of sometimes maybe" interoperate"?

Last edited:
As you know, it is a Green Force umbilical. With the aluminum end rather than the acetal. The issue is interoperability between the TillyTec and GreenForce units. Do you still need a photo? If so I'm happy to send.

It is not going to fit with a GF umbilical. You need a TillyTec umbilical to mount the light head to the GF canisters. The dealer should told you that normally.
If you are not satisfy with it, please bring it back to the dealer and get a refund.

Sorry about that.

Ralf

TillyTec USA

Actually, I explained to you exactly what configuration I was going to use it in, and specifically called your attention to the greenforce umbilical, before I bought it. You told me you thought I should get a new battery, but didn't say anything at all about the umbilical not working with the lighthead, even though I specifically asked.

Please let me know if you need me to cut-and-paste.

I wish you would stop blaming the retailer, who has very graciously stepped up on this issue (as with numerous others since I ordered this light).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom