Pro photo shop source?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Im looking for a place to email some pics to to have a pro PS them for me. I can do basic stuff but I have some real stunning pics Id like done extra well. Is there such a place out threre and how much do they charge?
Thanks in advance!

Mostly I want the sand and back scatter from suspended sand removed. Im trying to send them to an ever so nice board member who offered to do some of them while he is home sick but now all my photo stuff in the computer has expired. Any place I can down load elllements or higher without paying an arm and a leg?

Right now you can get elements 4 for about 50 bucks at comp USA (or one of those guys...usually always on sale and if you buy a wacom it is usually included)

Wildcard:
Im looking for a place to email some pics to to have a pro PS them for me. I can do basic stuff but I have some real stunning pics Id like done extra well. Is there such a place out threre and how much do they charge?
Thanks in advance!

such services are quite expensive! My friend Tim Rock knows of one in Hawaii. I will contact him if you like and get the info.

Thanks! Im knew someone out there had to be doing it.

justleesa:
Right now you can get elements 4 for about 50 bucks at comp USA (or one of those guys...usually always on sale and if you buy a wacom it is usually included)
what's a wacom?

justleesa:
Do you want a before and after posted here?

Leesa, you are TOO nice! :D

How's he going to learn if you do his homework for him? :11doh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom