Whats the newest photo editing software?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WingNutt

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey kids, just got a new tablet laptop and want to know whats the newest best photoediting software out there under $100, less if possible.?

Yes...they just released Photoshop Elements 4. It's US$89 I believe (from the Adobe site)

You can pick up Elements 4 for like $65 if you look, Costco recently had it for that. I'm using Rawshooter Essentials for conversion and photoshop 7 if I need to do further work. RE is free to download and pretty easy to use. There's about a 60 page user guide and simple slider bar operation.

Photoshop CS2 is the best , but will run you about $500.00

Re: PhotoShop CS2. If you are a student or teacher, then you can obtain the software at a substantial discount. Or if you have a student or teacher relative they could obtain the software for you, though not in a way Adobe would approve.

WingNutt:
Hey kids, just got a new tablet laptop and want to know whats the newest best photoediting software out there under $100, less if possible.?

Every time I read reviews on software Coral Paint Shop Pro always seems to rate very high due to it's out of box image fixes, and capabilities that rival PS CS at a fraction of the cost.

However I have NOT used it.

You can download free 30 day trials for most of the products out there, and if you have the time, that is what I would suggest.

PSPro runs somewhere between $30~$90 depending upon how savvy of a shopper you are!

So ...what's did Adobe add in Elements 4 that isn't in version 3 ?? I got Elements 3 with my Epson printer and it seems to do everything I could ever want it to.

Thanks in advance ...

'Slogger

Back
Top Bottom