First Photodex show.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks great. Every once and a while we have a slideshow thread. I know a lot of members have used pictoexe and I have used the slideshow generator from Adobe Photoshop that lets you send a slide show as a PDF. The Proshow software looks great. It also seem inexpensive at $30.00. The pan, fade and soundtrack functions seem to work well. Is it easy to learn? I guess it is time for an update. Any other good stuff out there?

---Bob
P.S. Your first attempt is better than any plain vanilla slide shows I have done recently.

Thanks Bob..

It is very easy to learn. I saw a couple of shows done by Warren Lo on his webpage,Warren Lo's Webpage, and I was hooked on the program, immediately downloaded it and gave it a test drive.. That show took me about an hour or two this morning, all of the controls are extremely easy to navigate! I reccomend it. I cant wait to snap more shots and make up another one..

Chris

Thanks guys..

Rob, What music should I have used?? The battle music from Star Wars? :D

cbsaw:
Thanks guys..

Rob, What music should I have used?? The battle music from Star Wars? :D

No but not that....actually its good you did I now have a right to mock you. Evenessance is a very confused ex christian rock band who try to hard to be almost hardcore, and then end up being emo. Thats just my thought.

IF you where going for some kind of a punk feel for the slideshow, I would have reccomended some bands like Blink-182, or Greenday, but none of there late stuff only earlyer stuff.

Other then that can think of a song that would be good for it right now since I just woke up, but ill figure out something.

P.S. The star wars battle theme rocks out.....(akward I know)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom