Labeling Digital Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Footslogger

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
OK ...so I've been taking photos for years and just this past Fall I switched over to digital. I have some nice shots and I would like to add my "personal label" to the ones I send around to inhibit pirating and improper copying.

For those of you who have a personal "logo" or "signature label", how do you add it to your photos??

Thanks in advance,

'Slogger

I use Photoshop CS2, which I'm still learning. I'm not sure if Elements will do this but I know there are other programs that will. What program are you using?

Diver Dennis:
I use Photoshop CS2, which I'm still learning. I'm not sure if Elements will do this but I know there are other programs that will. What program are you using?
=================================
I've got version 3 of Photoshop Elements. It came free with my Epson photo printer and I don't have the ops manual. Did a little menu searching last night but couldn't find that feature. Seems to me it ought to be there but hey ...stranger things have happened.

'Slogger

newbie genius...

yes, elements does it.

they have inexpensive books in bookstores that will march you through the steps. (I've noticed)

catherine96821:
newbie genius...

yes, elements does it.

they have inexpensive books in bookstores that will march you through the steps. (I've noticed)
============================
Thanks Catherine ...probably wouldn't be such a bad idea to have a print reference for the software anyway. Maybe "Photoshop Elements for Dummies"

'Slogger

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom