P&S Settings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmart64

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm trying to figure out how to take some decent pics with a Canon S80 and was hoping to get some tips on settings. Should I be using Ap priority SS priority, manual, etc. If for example I'm using ap priority what should the ap setting be? Should I reduce the flash strength for closer pics (I seem to overexpose), ISO, etc.

If someone has some basic guidelines (or point me to a link that has this info) to make this a little easier :) I would appreciate it)

Thanks,

Joe

I'm trying to figure out how to take some decent pics with a Canon S80 and was hoping to get some tips on settings. Should I be using Ap priority SS priority, manual, etc. If for example I'm using ap priority what should the ap setting be? Should I reduce the flash strength for closer pics (I seem to overexpose), ISO, etc.

If someone has some basic guidelines (or point me to a link that has this info) to make this a little easier :) I would appreciate it)

Thanks,

Joe

Guide to Underwater Photography | Underwater Photography Guide

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom