Who is going to Anilao with UWPG and Bluewater this April/March and Palau and Visayas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kenr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
i have another post and it looks like a few of us here are going on the Anilao trip this April with UWPG and Bluewater. I though i would start this tread so those of us going could meet up here on SB. I went last year and I know a bunch of the old group are going to come.

I have been diving all over the Philippines and fell in love with the diving in Anilao, its a macro paradise. Last year I took my lx5 but this year I'm upgrading to an OM-D. Can't wait to hit the water with my new gear. Scott and Mike were great hosts.

Ken from San Franciso
going April 25th to May 5th, see you there.

As I stated in the other thread I'll be there the same time as you. After Anilao I'll head over to Puerto Gallera where I'm meeting some friends one of which will turn 50 on May 11.

Chuck

As I stated in the other thread I'll be there the same time as you. After Anilao I'll head over to Puerto Gallera where I'm meeting some friends one of which will turn 50 on May 11.

Chuck

Hi Chuck, I remember you from last year. I dove with Bruce, Larry and Robert. I recall you were off to PG after the trip last year. Last year after the trip I went to Boracay for some R&R and a couple of dives. I just got back from Alona Beach and Malapascua.

ME ME ME !!!!! And I can't wait! May 3rd to May 14th.

Ken, Bruce is at Crystal Blue right now.

Yea I know, and so is Larry and Robert. I couldn't make it with them, I'm a CPA and its my busy season.

would you mind posting a link to what you are talking about? I will be in Anilao/bohol/PP diving end of april/begining of may working on my UW photos and am looking for like minded people.

Thanks

Anilao Workshop May 2013|Underwater Photography Guide
i see the time i will be there is sold out. (3-6th)
Which resort is this being hosted at?

Thanks

---------- Post added January 31st, 2013 at 01:13 PM ----------

OK ok, I read even more and see it is at crystal blue resort. Man I suck at reading a will stop posting until i do some more research....... Sorry

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom