low price online photo printing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BUDMANOK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
anyone know of a good online photo printing service for larger prints?

used to have one locally and they went out of business. USA only

Thanks

What do you mean by good and what do you mean by larger prints.
For prints up to 16x20 we (at LAUPS) have used Costco for our sponsor gifts. If you work with your local costco to get the right profile you can get good prints pretty cheap. If you need larger than 16 x 20 then you can go to Bay City (I am in Indonesia so I don't have the website handy) they are quite good but not as inexpensive as costco.
Bill

Last edited:
anyone know of a good online photo printing service for larger prints?

used to have one locally and they went out of business. USA only

Thanks

YES! I personally have used Nations Photo Lab for years, not only are the prices very reasonable (they also frequently run sales) but the customer service is the most excellent I have experienced from pretty much any company. They have a live chat function which I've used on several occasions and has been very helpful. The photo quality is also tops! (Best Online Photo Print Lab [Test Results]) They have a wide variety of products/sizes and print materials. Nations Photo Lab - Professional Photo Printing and Digital Photo Finishing Services Online

YES! I personally have used Nations Photo Lab for years, not only are the prices very reasonable (they also frequently run sales) but the customer service is the most excellent I have experienced from pretty much any company. They have a live chat function which I've used on several occasions and has been very helpful. The photo quality is also tops! (Best Online Photo Print Lab [Test Results]) They have a wide variety of products/sizes and print materials. Nations Photo Lab - Professional Photo Printing and Digital Photo Finishing Services Online

Kristi, thanks for this link......

Back
Top Bottom