What color red filter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CheddarChick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Huh who knew? There are a ton of different red filters, can anyone tell me the best "color" of filter to aid my videos when I use my E-pl2?

You know that should be my next thread. For some reason I get an error message when I try to white balance underwater. When I use a white card I carry and when I use a sand back ground it pops up with a message. Maybe I am not doing it correctly underwater, but I can do it landside with no problem

In stills since I shoot in RAW and use the histogram, I can always go back in Lightroom and change exposure settings, in video I haven't found a program that is easy to use...

PT-EP03 Housing with flat port, lusting after the Zen dome port for my 9-18 mm.

I believe the port of your housing is not standard. I presume you don't want to put a filter inside on the lens so you will need to measure the screw ring and then see if URPRO or kood have a blue water filter

yeah it is 67mm on the adapter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom