video editing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's not great but for the price it's awesome (free), not terribly robust but enough features to create some decent video if you don't have to manipulate color and such.

Well if you consider that something free is great by default than yes it is wonderful
Reality on a PC you need at least adobe premiere element or better sony vegas (good product) if you want to do something decent and dont get to the whole adobe premier pro
On Mac I have excellent results with imovie that comes with the os. I tried premiere elements and i could not justify the additional feature with the lack of ergonomics

Here is a video I made with Movie Maker, not the most robust, but judge for yourself...

It's kind of a buggy program to use, not something I plan on using anymore

Mike, the video looked cool and great chance to see a ray. Lot's of wave action above the reef. Thanks.

Back to the OP. I have tried several editing software. I have been stuck on Muvee by Reveal. Very easy, less time and free music but you can add your own music. Is it the best out there? I do not think so but since I am not a pro, nor looking to be, it works great without the week long editing for three minutes of video. So easy to use, cheap, fast and with several options....I am sold. For $79.00 for the basic it is hard to beat. Try muvee Video Editing Software: Create Movies In 3 Easy Steps

Not my best due to lights being too close together and the vast amount of silt but... Peacock Springs - YouTube

When you can get a decent editing program like Sony Vegas Movie Studio for under $100, why use Windows Movie Maker if you want to get serious about editing? It will do for a few easy projects (as it was intended to be used for), but real editing tools are out there and not that expensive.

If you have the time check out my whale shark video edited with the free movie maker! My YouTube channel divecon42. Anyone looking for videographer in Florida I am moving to Stuart Florida. Will do fishing adventures also.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom