3-D successful underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peege

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello All,
Is there a thread going that shows if there has been success using some of these 3-D capable cameras and getting good results for underwater photography? A link would be helpful to learn more. Thanks.

With these new stlye 3-d cameras, I thought someone would have taken them underwater by now?

Eric Cheng seems to be a forerunner of this craft... he's got all kinds of cool toys for recording underwater 3D vids... check out his blog at:

3D | Eric Cheng’s Journal

I don't know any pioneers in the field, but a few weeks ago I ran across this couple that was diving with this nifty little 3D underwater camera. It had one of those special screens so you can see the pictures in 3D on the camera screen and after the dive they showed me a couple and I must admit they came out really good. Not beneficial for all pictures but really neat for others. Pretty neat...not my bag of chips

I want to know about the 3-D photography and the good one brand of the camera's ....
I want to capture some kind of the nature under water and with the device having good one
result's.....

Back
Top Bottom