Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.
The only way your photos can appear within your posts is if they are hosted on the internet somewhere. The instructions were written with that in mind.....
1. Find the photo you want to use.
2. Click on the thumbnail to enlarge it.
3. Click your right mouse button, go to the bottom of the menu and chose Properties.
4. Highlight the URL of the photo and copy it (control C)
5. In your post, in the SB Code section above the text box, click the IMG button
6. Paste the URL of your photo there and click OK.
7. Your message will include something similar to this....
[*IMG]http://allenhost.com/albums/Roatan-2002/aab.sized.jpg[*/IMG] (remove the *, added so it wouldn't work!)
8. Send the message and your photo will appear in it.
If your photos are not hosted on the internet, you may attach a photo uploaded from your computer, 5 files per post if the size is 100K or below.
Not all, in fact most, of the free hosting sites do not allow photos on their site to be imbedded. I know Imagestation.com used to but I'm not sure about them now, Yahoo and MSN do not. Ofoto.com allows imbedding but I'm not sure about any others.