Photoshop Elements

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Lori

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Before I buy, can I use the brush feature pulling in colors from the picture to eliminate something I don't want in the picture? I know this was a feature of full PS, but I can no longer run the version I had. Am considering getting Elements if it can do.

TIA!

Before I buy, can I use the brush feature pulling in colors from the picture to eliminate something I don't want in the picture? I know this was a feature of full PS, but I can no longer run the version I had. Am considering getting Elements if it can do.

TIA!

Check out my last post(#227) in the "snorkeling photos" thread. 'Cleaned up' that severely flawed moray face shot at the bottom, using PSE 9, in case that's the type of stuff you're talking about.
Even using just a fraction of the full spectrum of features(too lazy to really 'work myself in'), I got some great results and like the program.

Thanks! Looks like it will work for me. I'll give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom