Tuesday Tips & Techniques From Cameras@Lembeh Photo Pro Sascha Janson #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LembehR&Critters

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!

On select Tuesdays, Cameras@Lembeh (the first and only Photo & Video Center in Lembeh Strait) will feature Tips and Techniques by Photo Pro Sascha Janson. Sascha will offer up a range of information, you never know what piece of wisdom he will impart.

Sascha says: Be Prepared!

Here at Cameras@Lembeh we have all sorts of spare parts and tools to help you out, but in other remote diving places you have to bring it yourself.

If I go on a dive-trip I always carry an emergency kit with me. It includes:

• O-ring grease
  • Super glue
  • Duct tape
  • Cable ties
  • Needle nose pliers
  • Wire cutter
  • Screwdriver set
  • Adjustable wrench
  • Small steel brush
  • Air gun for connecting to the LP hose adapter
  • Battery tester
  • Knife (Swiss army knife or Leatherman tool)
  • cotton swabs
  • coin
That all fits in an empty mask box or other small plastic container. If you don’t have space for bringing all that, make sure you have grease, super glue, duct tape and cable ties. You can fix almost everything with that!

Stay tuned for more Tuesday Tips & Techniques or to view Sascha's past Tips & Techniques go to Photo Center - Lembeh Resort and Critters@Lembeh in North Sulawesi, Indonesia

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom