DC300 -> DC310

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverryan

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wondering if it is possible to upgrade my housing from the DC300 to a DC310 or will I need to buy a whole new housing. Thanks.

I don't see how the housing could be upgraded as the molded plastic parts are made that way. If it was "upgraded", then you are just asking for a flood.

Either sell the one you got and buy a whole new camera kit($329), or buy the DC310 housing as a "parts replacement" from Reefmaster (price unkown).

mike_s:
I don't see how the housing could be upgraded as the molded plastic parts are made that way. If it was "upgraded", then you are just asking for a flood.

Either sell the one you got and buy a whole new camera kit($329), or buy the DC310 housing as a "parts replacement" from Reefmaster (price unkown).

Yeah, I did not think they could be upgraded, but I was taking a look at the housing and there are indents and areas clearly marked where other buttons would go. Now this might sound crazy, but I was just wondering if one could send it in to Sealife for an upgrade. Also, I browsed their site heavily and did not see anything about a replaceable housing so I am going to call them and see how much it would cost. Thanks for the advice.

Please advise inexpensive a photo and videocameras for underwater immersing on depth to 3х meters.:confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom