The New Tovatec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TeamTovatec

Registered
Reaction score
Hello ScubaBoard!

My name is Joe and I am part of the New Tovatec! Intova sold the lighting division off earlier this year and now all the Intova lights fall under Tovatec. We're based out of Colorado Springs and we manufacture and distribute Tovatec lights.

I'm really excited to be here on ScubaBoard and some of you may have already been contacted by me regarding your lights. To everyone else, thanks for stopping in and seeing what we are all about. If anyone has any questions on Tovatec lights feel free to ask, that's what I am here for!

Thanks all,
Joseph

I've always enjoyed Intova lights and am looking to see more of your bright ideas! Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the warm welcome, NetDoc! I'm always here to answer questions and help people out!

BurhanMuntasser,

No I am not the same Joe from Intova although we do work in conjunction with him. I am an entirely different Joe located in the state of Colorado. Joe from Intova is in Hawaii and has access to much better dive sites then I have here.

Dear Joe: Do you make the px 21 strobe or the cable called pxx that connects the slave strobe function of the Edge X and tells the strobe to fire?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom