Pics of new Dive Team Trailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shaggy1

Reaction score
I just added a few pics of our new dive team trailer. We installed a bench on the right side that will seat 4 divers. We also built a roll-out rack to hold all our wet suits that can easily be easily rolled out to maximumize floor space in the trailer once on scene. Our Bauer portable air compressor is on a large metal wagon that easies its removal when on-scene. We installed tie down brackets in the floor that are used to secure the wetsuit rack and compressor with ratchet straps. Our cylinder rack was welded from 1 1/2" square tube steel, and powder coated bright yellow. We used 8"PVC inside the rack to keep the tanks from rattling and rubbing against each other. We installed Pegboard on the walls which made organizing gear much easier. We then coated the floor and bench with an epoxy based bedliner for water protection and anti slip.

J. Millwood

Attachments

• t002.jpg
    t002.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 1,239
  • t003.jpg
    t003.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 1,040
  • t006.jpg
    t006.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 1,041
  • t007.jpg
    t007.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 1,249
  • t008.jpg
    t008.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 1,174
  • t009.jpg
    t009.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 1,199
  • t010.jpg
    t010.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 1,258
Nice looking trailer. Our department went this way a few years back. It was a practical alternative to purchasing another vehicle. If you want you can check out pictures of our trailer in my profile I have 10 photos of the trailer.

Mark D.

Hi there. I was wondering if your team had thought about using a rubberized coating on the interior of the trailer? Our team has two vehicles now, I have one which is my Sheriff's Patrol truck with a custom pull out bed currently being made. I have all the gear for a rescue on board and our other vehicle is operated by our fire rescue.

Pics?

Last edited:
I saw your trailer last week at the lake, where it is stored, very nice! We were doing boat maintainence in the shop. TPWD GW's

Hi there. I was wondering if your team had thought about using a rubberized coating on the interior of the trailer? Our team has two vehicles now, I have one which is my Sheriff's Patrol truck with a custom pull out bed currently being made. I have all the gear for a rescue on board and our other vehicle is operated by our fire rescue.

We used a bed liner coating that we rolled onto the floor and ramp. Just make sure you put some kind of anti skid in the bed liner paint of apply some anti skid tape.

I saw your trailer last week at the lake, where it is stored, very nice! We were doing boat maintainence in the shop. TPWD GW's

Yeah,.... it sure has made things handy having the trailer. Im looking forward to when we get our new patrol boat after Oct of this year. Its 25' and gonna have a 4 person cabin with heat and a/c, and set up for diving as well. Its hard to believe its price will be appx $166,000.

hey guys i had made a forum about a dive trailer if anyone has any more pics or suggestions about mounting stuff i would love to hear about them

Here are some pictures of our trailer. We have had it for about 2 years and it has been great. It will carry just about everything we have. It also has a shower/sink/toilet for those remote dive sites. We can close up the doors and crank the A/C down and divers can relax and cool down. Plenty of cabnet space, tie downs and room to grow. THANKS TO GRANT MONEY!!!

Attachments

• 100_5014.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 579
  • 100_5016.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 392
  • 100_5020.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 275
  • 100_5029.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 330
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom