Another KISS and rEvo Rebreather Course at 123Scuba.com – Starts Feb 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

123Scuba.com

Reaction score
Hi again everyone!

I am offering another Rebreather Training Program at my facility in Sunrise, FL. This is an ANDI Level 2 CCR Course. We are starting Friday evening on the 22nd of February and will run through Wednesday the 27th. The 28th is also being kept open as an extra day should student(s) need it. Joe Radomski will be teaching the course. Course Price is $1695 per person and includes Textbook, Certification Fees, Gas, Sorb and Boat Fee.

Space is extremely limited and there is a lead time on unit delivery so if you wish to participate kindly contact me as soon as possible.

Also, ANDI CSU Certification (Level 2 Nitrox) or equivalent is a prerequisite for the course. I am offering this class on February 16th and 17th. This course is open to any certified diver and will be taught by Ed Betts himself. Honestly, (though I am a touch bias :wink: ) it is a rare opportunity that includes additional information and anecdotes not found in any training manual.

Though I have more spaces available, please don't delay registering for this one either as it will likely fill early too. If you will be converting tanks/gear over we’ll need to take care of that in advance of the course as well. Course Price is $295 per person. Textbook, Certification Fees and Gas are included.

If you are already Nitrox Certified and would still like to participate in this rare opportunity we are offering an audit fee of $125. Which also includes the textbook. If you also want to collect another C-Card there is an additional $30 processing fee.

Thank you in advance for your interest. I look forward to your PMs, emails, calls and of course meeting you all! :D

Can you give me a little more info on the hardware needed for this? What units are being offered? Is 123scuba a normal distributer of the rebreathers and their accessories?

Can you give me a little more info on the hardware needed for this? What units are being offered? Is 123scuba a normal distributer of the rebreathers and their accessories?

The class will be offered for the rEvo and the KISS.. 123 scuba is a dealer for both..

The Juergensen Marine HammerHead CCR is also available (training at a future date)

Is 123scuba a normal distributer of the rebreathers and their accessories?

123 Scuba stocks sorb, common accessories, and rental cylinders for rebreathers.. Look for a continued growth in rebreather support from this shop.

They have the only fill station in the area that meets ANDI standards for Gas purity.. O2, Nitrox and Trimix Fills are available..

I hope the prior posts answered your questions but feel free to call me with any other questions you may have. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom