Join Us in Palau Aboard the Palau Aggressor II April 26-May 3, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jswensva

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
We have had several divers drop out of our Palau Aggressor Live-Aboard Dive Trip. In an effort to fill the trip we are offering a discount of $500 Off the trip price. With this discount the cost for the Palau Aggressor II is only $2,535 instead of $3,035. This discounted price INCLUDES the fuel surcharge!

"A Trip of a Lifetime!" That is how participants described the diving on our 2005 trip to Palau. Lynn and I have been diving in many places around the world and Palau is still our all time favorite. Palau is also listed in the book "1000 Place to See Before You Die: A Travelers Life Lesson. The lush, tropical islands of Palau are a sight to behold.

We still have space open on the April 26-May 3, 2009 trip. We will be staying on the live-aboard boat Palau Aggressor II, one of the premier live-aboard dive vessels. These dates are the actual onboard dates. Additional travel days will be necessary at both ends. Individuals interested in this trip will want to call Jim ASAP.

We will be aboard the Palau Aggressor II from Sunday afternoon to the following Sunday morning, with five and one-half days of diving. The boat departs from port on Monday morning around 5:30 a.m. Diving begins Monday morning and ends Saturday afternoon when the Palau Aggressor II returns to port. Most guests make four to five dives a day.

The discounted trip price is $2,535, plus air (we may still be able to get you group airfare)

Included in the above price: Accommodations aboard the yacht, diving, compressed air tanks, weights and weight belts, airport transfers on day of arrival and departure, meals and snacks, non-alcoholic and local alcoholic beverages and fuel surcharges are included in the charter rate.

Please call me at (804) 402-6601 for additional information on the trip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you,
Jim McNeal

THE DIVE SHOP
Located in the Shops at Tripps
9320 West Broad Street, Suite H & I
Richmond, VA 23294
(804) 270-0700
Visit us on the web at: The Dive Shop
Email us at: info@TheDiveShopRichmond.com

Please Note: Double occupancy rate cannot be guaranteed if you do not sign up with another individuals. We will do all we can to match you up with another traveler but cannot guarantee roommates. Adjustments will be made to rates as necessary. All dive trips are non-refundable. Itinerary and number of dives is subject to change and contingent upon weather conditions, boat operation, etc. Changes will not result in a refund. All trips are subject to cancellation. Participants provide their own airfare and the Aggressor requires that you obtain Diver Insurance (DAN.org or DiveAssure.org). DIVE Insurance is NOT trip/travel insurance. We also strongly recommend Trip/Travel Insurance. Diver Insurance and Trip Insurance is NOT included in the price of our trips.

Last edited:
Good morning. Actually, our block of airfare was turned back in last Wednesday. Still have 3 spots available. Airfare, depending on the city of deparature, looks to be running about $2,000. Not sure where in Northern California you are, but I just searched San Fransisco and flights seem to be running ~$2,200.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info by the way.

3 grand for 7 days?! Plus 2 grand for air. Looks like I won't be getting to Palau soon. I can do a Indonesia 11 day trip for less.

Back
Top Bottom