Bahamas - Tiger shark trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samui13

Registered
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in a trip to the Bahamas on the DolphinDream I have spaces for april 2011. The trip is for 10 days. $2500. For further info please PM me.

The date has know been cofirmed. We depart West Palm Beach on 21st MARCH ( not april ) and return on 30th MARCH.

Stew

There are only 2 places left on this trip. If anyone is up for it, then they better get a deposit to me soon.

Stew

bumped

Hi Samui - sorry I did not understand Bumped ? If you have filled your trip I have three Tiger Beach trips on the Dolphin Dream in November and still have a few spaces available. I was there last November and can't wait to return. Nowhere quite like it. Best, Dom

Sorry for the confusion. Bumped meant to bump this topic back up to the top. Not i have been bumped.!!! Cheers for caring though !!!!

Thanks Samui - understood. You'll love the Dolphin Dream - very stable and adequate space - in fact we had boxes of camera equipment, rebreathers, several scootesr and everyone had a laptop and there was still space to stock plenty of wine we bought at the supermarket before teh trip. Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom