26.March - 05.April 2012 - 11 day Raja Ampat to Ambon Liveaboard! 15% off!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goeggi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
We chartered a boat for a special 11-day Liveaboard! Raja Ampat to Ambon, via the Banda Islands. This is an out of the ordinary route and specifically chartered by us. Tripdate: 26th March - 05th April 2012.

There are still 4 places available
Original Price is 2800.-€uros - The price for each of the 4 remaining places is: 2400.-€uros (15% discounted)

Included in this price:

• Up to 36 dives
  • All meals
  • Beverages (including soft drinks, Beer and real coffe!)
  • Your cabin (cabin own aircon-unit, toilet/shower with hot water, A.V. Entertainement system)
  • Dive Gear if needed
  • Nitrox 32% for certified Nitrox Divers
  • Landexcursion(s)

Not included in this price:

• Your flights to Sorong where we embark
  • Your flights back home from Ambon, where we disembark
  • Tip for the crew at the end of the cruise
  • Marine Park fee
  • Personal expenses

We will be onboard of a stunning vessel, that in regards to food, accomodation and the attention to the details is second to none. This is the 6th time our group charters a boat of the same fleet, and the boat, the crew and the onboard service always lived up to it's expectations.
And Raja Ampat, the Banda Islands and Ambon speak for themselves in terms of the quality of diving!

If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will give you more informations on everything.

Greetings
Goeggi

Any link to see the boat?

What is the length of the boat?

36 dives means you expect ~9 diving days?

Are all the current passengers part of one group or separate groups?

Are you working with a travel agent in Asia to book the flights?

I would love to join you again, Marco, but cannot commit right now!

The boat is spectacular, fresh and new. Fantastic food ... I'm still amazed at how I went through the routine of wake - coffee - dive - eat - dive - eat - dive - eat - dive - eat - BINTANG!! for 10 days and actually lost weight .... must have been the Komodo currents :)

And the gang that you were travelling with were very fun and friendly (ok and maybe just a bit fun crazy) but I felt very comfortable at depths / in currents / on the other side of the planet / traveling solo / with them ... and would do it again in a second.

Please feel free to point folks to me for a recommendation, and I could easily pull together some fantastic teaser photos :)

A quick update for people interested in this trip and sending me a PM: I will be travelling the next 3 weeks and have only very limited Internet access.
Greetings
Goeggi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom