RAJA AMPAT 26.March - 05 April 2012 4 Places available 35% discounted!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goeggi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Due to a last minute cancellation, I have a special offer on 4 places on our privately chartered Liveaboard to Raja Ampat beginning of next year. The Original Price is 2800.-Euros. Due to the cancellation, the price for these 4 places now is only 1900.-Euros / place!

In this price the following is included:

• Up to 34 dives
• All meals
• Beverages (including Soft Drinks, Beer and real coffee)
• Your cabin (cabin has own aircon-unit, toilet/shower with hot water, A.V.entertainment system)
• All dive gear if needed
• Nitrox 32% for certified Nitrox Divers

Not included:

• Flights
• Tip for the crew at the end of the cruise
• Raja Ampat Marine park fee (approx. 100.-Euros)
• Personal expenses

Trip starts: 26th of March 2012 in Sorong
Trip Ends: 05th of April 2012 in Ambon

This is a 11 day trip to the most diverse diving-destination on our planet. Raja Ampat has the highest registered Biodiversity worldwide! We will be aboard a beautiful wooden vessel, that in regards of food, service and beauty is really outstanding.

As mentioned above, the price is due to a last minute cancellation of 4 members of our group, and you will not likely come across a better offer than this one. The ones of you being familiar with high-end liveaboards will realize how good this offer is.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will give you more infos on everything.

Greetings
Goeggi

Quick Update: 1 of the 4 Places is gone, 3 left up for grabs! Thanks Stefania for joining...:)

Thanks Goeggi - I may have someone for you - can you let me know which boat you are on. Thanks, Dom :)

Quick Update: the second of the 4 spots is also gone - 2 left.

Dom: Thanks for your message, just sent you a PM :)

The last two places are gone, the boat full :cheers: - thanks to the people who joined and also to the ones interested that unfortunately
were just a bit late.

One place available again - PM me if you are interested.

Happy New Year to all! :banana:
Goeggi

Final place taken - trip is now definitely closed:cool3:

Greetings Goeggi

hi, is there anything similar available to Raja Ampat at the same time? I'm looking for a 10-11 night LOB (preferably a schooner) but it needs to depart between 22 Mar and 6 April 2012. I know its a bit late, but my schedule suddenly opened up, so I'm looking to make the most of the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, its just me travelling solo. 28 year old male from Aus. Cheers, H

Hi Hamza - I understand I am not permitted to give details on the forum board but if you cannot find what you are looking for we do have a number of options available for you if you want to contact me off site. If you are interested you can send me an e-mail to Dom@diveadvice.com Best Dom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom