Raja Ampat - Halmahera - Lembeh Liveaboard, March 31-April 12 - discount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Join a special charter on one of my favorite one-way routes!

A few spots still available at a $500 discount!

March 31 - April 12, 2012
Raja Ampat - Halmahera - Lembeh Strait, Indonesia
Route: Sorong - Bitung
Duration: 12 days / 12 nights
Original Price US$4145
with $500 discount = $3645

This one-way dive trip visits some of the best areas for diving in Indonesia, including Raja Ampat's Dampier Strait & Misool, the Pisang Islands, Banca and Halmahera's Gorachi islands, and Lembeh Strait.

This route was first offered in May 2008 to a select group of divers who had dived Raja Ampat many times. Consensus from both the 2008 and 2009 groups was that their Raja Ampat to Lembeh trip produced some of the best diving and best images and was one of the most exciting trips we've made.
2011-Halmahera-corals.jpg

This March 31 - April 12, 2012 trip is not a City Seahorse value - added charter. It is a special charter for a mixed group of photographers, videographers and non-photographers. The trip is accompanied by underwater photographer and author Daniel Selmeczi.

About 1/2 the trip's diving will be in Raja Ampat. See more detail on this trip here:
Raja Ampat Halmahera Lembeh Strait Liveaboard Diving Trip

Since the trip ends in Lembeh Strait, it is easy to add on some extra days of muck diving without packing up gear - the ship can arrange a direct transfer to any resort on the strait - gear can be dripping wet and cameras still assembled!

Contact Deb for more info. 817-626-0636 or CitySeahorseTours@gmail.com

After the Raja Ampat - Halmahera - Lembeh liveaboard trip March 31-April 12, part of the group is diving with Black Sand Resort in Lembeh Strait.

We currently have space for 1 diver to share a cottage. The last space available at this small resort.

The resort stay would be April 12-16. It is possible to add more days.

The ship will offload to the resort early morning of April 12, so no need to pack dive gear or disassemble cameras.

Nice opportunity for a solo traveler to join a group and not need to pay extra for a single!

This trip is full. If you have an interest in another trip in Raja Ampat at a discount, please contact me by email or telephone. I seldom check for private messages.

Hmmm.. seems there is again one space available for this trip due to missing final payment. Contact me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom