Snorkel / Free Dive with Wild Dolphins in Bahamas from a Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkphoto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Many of you know the great reputation of the Dolphin Dream for their Tiger Shark dives in the Bahamas. Did you know that in the summer season they week long Swim with Wild Dolphins trips?

An unforgettable and addicting experience! Snorkel, free dive, swim with wild spotted dolphin pods in the clear warm waters of the Bahamas. The captain is one of the best and has been doing this trip for over 20 years. The dolphins know the sound of the boat and engage with us without reward, training, feeding or other coercion - they swim with us because they want to and enjoy it. Often we get to share in a game of "keep away" with seaweed or swim twirling acrobatic with them.

The photography is amazing due to the clear water and sand bottom. The food is plentiful. There is the possibility of a few dives, night swims, fishing, etc. A wonderful group of international guests. BYO alcohol.

I have 3 spaces left on my June 20 - 26th 2015 trip (boat departs West Palm Beach evening of 20th)
Scubaboard inquiries save 10% use the contact form on my website or reply to this thread

Get details and trip reports on my website. http://www.gregorysweeney.com/trip_dolphin.php
See images taken on this trip in my gallery Gregory Sweeney Photography

I want to get this trip filled soon - before I have to pay the boat and leave on my other trips -- so if you sign up now i will increase the discount to 15%

Back
Top Bottom