Bid! Cocos Island, Costa Rica Auction - Holy Grail of Shark Diving - Feb 11-21, 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EricaLovesTurtles

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Spend 10 all-inclusive nights aboard the Argo at Cocos Island where you will enjoy an unforgettable SCUBA diving expedition! Visit https://www.charitybuzz.com/support/seasave to learn more and bid.

We are conducting a rare auction of four separate spots for a 10-day live-aboard trip on the luxurious Argo. Bid on one or all four! Bids are currently at $2,500 and the auction will close on Wednesday, January 28 at 4 pm EST. Contact me at erica@seaturtles.org if you need more info. These spots are on the February 11-21, 2015 trip only.

Cocos Island is both a Costa Rican National Park and a United Nations World Heritage Site. This island is a magnet for divers because of the walls of hammerhead sharks, white tips, Galapagos sharks, black tips, silver tips and even the occasional whale and tiger sharks. Other underwater attractions are dolphin, turtles and schools of jack fish that are so thick they can block out sunlight entirely, until once again the light floods in as the school parts. Recent trip reports include high adrenaline action and you do not want to miss it. Cocos Island is hopping right now!

The Argo is the crown jewel of Cocos Island live-aboard dive vessels. The spacious, luxury interior provides a perfect place to relax after some of the most exciting diving. Guest on this special expedition will enjoy exciting dinnertime talks by the onboard scientists. If so inclined you will be able to participate in the shark tagging process. Also available, for an additional fee are exploration ventures aboard the Deep 'See' submarine capable of exploring down to 1500 feet.

---------- Post added January 23rd, 2015 at 12:49 PM ----------

Hi all, I am not able to read chat messages due to a problem with my computer so please email me at erica@seaturtles.org if you need more info. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom