Maldives Carpe Vita Deep South Shark Trip - Feb 28-Mar 10, 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiquidDivingAdventure

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
One of my repeat clients has suffered a back injury and I now have a cancellation on a group trip on the Carpe Vita to the Maldives. Main deck cabin #3. This trip is an expedition type charter from Male to the Deep South, Addu with the focus on sharks. This trip is offered at $450 OFF per person. Included is the return flight from Addu to Male. Travel dates 28 February to 10 March, 2016. Price is $4329 per person. If no takers I will release the cabin on 30 November and it will be back up to full price with no discount.

I also have a single male share berth available on this charter.

Website info: Liquid Diving Adventures | Maldives Deep South Shark Trip - Carpe Vita Liveaboard

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]LiveaboardPackage:Shared a[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ccommodationin [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]maindeck cabin #3[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]with A/C and ensuite shower and toilet; three (3) dives per daydepending upon conditions; three (3) meals per day[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif];drinks (coffee, tea, soft drinks while on board) and two glasses ofbeer or wine at dinner; air tanks, weight belt and weights; transfersto/from airport.[/FONT][/FONT]

Notincluded: Crew gratuities, government Green Tax, nitrox, dive gearrental, alcoholic beverages, visas, meals onshore before and afterthe cruise, hotels before and after the cruise, telecommunicationservices. Onboard charges include Green tax ($66 per person), nitrox($200 per person), and fuel surcharge ($100 per person).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom