1 spot left - Belize trip feb 18 to 25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GratefulDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'm leading a trip to Belize this February (18th to the 25th). There is 1 spot left.
The resort has also thrown in an extra day of diving.

We (me and CA Dive Center) are going to Ambergris Caye. We'll be diving at Ramon's Village February 18-25, 2006, and have a nice trip for 10 divers. The trip leader who was scheduled to go can't due to work so the dive shop asked me to lead the trip.

http://www.ramons.com

This trip includes:
-
roundtrip airfare from San Francisco to Belize City
-
roundtrip airfare from Belize City to San Pedro
-
roundtrip resort transfers
-
all taxes
-
7 nights accommodations
-
breakfast each day
-
6 days of boat diving (12 tanks)
1 optional day at the Blue Hole (extra charge)

February is the high tourist season at the resort and the diving should be great. Water temperature averages 79-82 degrees. The flights are sold out, the resorts are completely booked. This is one of the few ways to still get to Ambergris in February. We are flying from San Francisco, but can make arrangements if you are coming from elsewhere. We have one coming from Denver and one from New York

This trip is $1,999 per person. Send me a message if you're interested or email me at bobsommer@sbcglobal.net or call me at 415-948-7661 and we can chat.

Back
Top Bottom