Egypt's Riviera, Sharm el-Sharm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cooperscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
If you're planning on visiting Sharm el-Sheikh, I can offer cheap dive packs with a PADI Gold Palm Resort for individuals or groups without a tour operator's commission (You're probably wondering what do I get out of it then? Simple - work). I'm not posting any prices here, there's so many permutations that it would be unreadable (e.g. third dives, night dives, wreck dives, shore dives, Nitrox etc.), but if I've piqued your interest, or you'd just like to know more, drop me a message.

Happy bubbles everyone,
cooperscuba

If you're planning on visiting Sharm el-Sheikh, I can offer cheap dive packs with a PADI Gold Palm Resort, Dive Africa Watersports, for individuals or groups without a tour operator's commission. I'm not posting any prices here, there's so many permutations that it would be unreadable (e.g. third dives, night dives, wreck dives, shore dives, Nitrox etc.), but if I've piqued your interest, or you'd just like to know more, drop me a message. Also, if you`re worried about rip-offs, no deposits are required and you`ll just pay for your diving at the center on your last day.

Happy bubbles everyone,
cooperscuba

P.S. I know this post is almost identical to the previous one, but I can`t seem to edit the original.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom