Oyster Island, Vanuatu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SunnyM

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

On the advice of a mate on here I've joined the board, as I've recently become one of the new marketing managers for Oyster Island Resort, Santo, in Vanuatu. It's a truly amazing place with so much to do, not least the President SS Coolidge (largest accessible wreck in the world) and Million Dollar Point here on Santo!!

We're doing a bit of a promo until the end of May, for 50% off accomodation for family and friends who come visit Oyster Island between now and 15 June 2009. Please note this will not be available through any wholesalers nor on our website, you must reference this post to get the discount.

Please check out our website oysterisland.com for further info on our lovely waterfront bungalows or just drop me a message and will do my best to help! I can direct you for flights etc - only Air Vanuatu flies into Santo, or you can fly Virgin Blue into Port Vila and then catch an Air Vanuatu flight. Either way drop me a message and happy to answer any questions, and would love to get some more visitors out here! We can arrange dive packages through a local operator, we just need to know what your requirements are so we can tailor it accordingly, and always try and get you the best price available.

Any questions please let me know!

Take care,
Sunny (yes my real name!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom