Madeira Beach Condo Rental - Great Deal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luckydays

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Due to the stifling economic situation, a friend of mine has a Three Bedroom Two Bath Condo in Sea View Condos in Madeira Beach Florida (Near Clearwater and Tampa) right on the beach with a few vacancies. She would love to have the place filled up as soon as possible and I told her I would post here to let you know of the great deal she is offering.

The deal is if you make her a reasonable offer for the rental she will rent you the place. There is a $25 processing fee, 12% Florida tax, and $105 cleaning fee to be added to the rental price. I have been told all reasonable offers will be considered. The condo can be viewed at Seaview 204, Madeira Beach, FL.

If you are interested in renting her condo, send me a pm and I will connect you to Paulette.

I am not promoting this for any economic or personal gain on my part in anyway. This lady is my mothers landlord and she helps my mom a lot so I am trying to return the favor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom