Andaman and Nicobar Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bharucha

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
This is an invitation to all divers to come and explore the final frontier in diving, the Andaman islands(neil island). We are the only dive shop on the island and have spent the last two years exploring the area and diving with our guests(now our friends).

This is one of those places that has just opened up to diving so if you want adventure, exploration and a chance to visit an island that is still not developed(no buildings, no petrol pumps,etc), this is it.

Hope we see some of you soon.

India Scuba Explorers
info@indiascubaexplorers.com

This is an invitation to all divers to come and explore the final frontier in diving, the Andaman islands(neil island). We are the only dive shop on the island and have spent the last two years exploring the area and diving with our guests(now our friends).

This is one of those places that has just opened up to diving so if you want adventure, exploration and a chance to visit an island that is still not developed(no buildings, no petrol pumps,etc), this is it.

Hope we see some of you soon.

India Scuba Explorers
info@indiascubaexplorers.com
Hi, I will be in andaman islands in the beginning of january 2010 and deeply interested in exploration diving, can you send me infos please. I was already on havelock island, long island, up to kalipur, was really amazing. I wouldn't say no to open something up there. Let me know !

Hi guys
I will be in India soon with my hubby. we are both underwater pro photogrefhers and want to make 3 weeks of underwater filmmaking in Andaman.
Can you send me some info and prices? 2 ppl with our full gear. about 2 weeks of diving 2-3 dives a day.
please let me know.

danyaved J!

I am no pro but wouldn't mind to join u as I will go there after Sri-lanka , when do u intend to go there ? Pm me for for infos.
I might be there in end of january about.

Hi Danyaved J,
Welcome to Neil Island, Andamans.
We can only do 2 dives a day. 12 dives will cost you Rs.16,000 and every additional dive 1,300. If you have your own diving equipment we will give you a 15% discount on the price mentioned above.
Accommodation on the island is very reasonable. You can get a room with an attached toilet or an eco cottage for approximately Rs.600 - 1000.
Food is also very reasonable.
If you have any further queries please write to us at Andaman Island Dive Centers,Andaman Island Diving,Andaman Dive Centers or contact on my cell +91 9474238646.
Regards,
Johann.

Hi, I will be in andaman islands in the beginning of january 2010 and deeply interested in exploration diving, can you send me infos please. I was already on havelock island, long island, up to kalipur, was really amazing. I wouldn't say no to open something up there. Let me know !

Hey
When in January will you be coming.
Exploration dives are a possibility depending on how experienced the rest of the group diving on that day are.
All sites on Neil Island have been discovered by us and dived by very few divers.
We are continuously discovering new sections of our dive sites.
Also ahve 2 dive sites where we ha e taken under 10 divers.
Regarding opening something here..will talk when you get here.
You may contact me on my cell No. 09474238646
Regards
Johann

I'll be on a liveaboard late March 2010 by Worldwide Dive and Sail, leaving out of Port Blair. They've discounted their normal rate recently. Checkout their website.

We are planning a trip to Andaman and Similan islands and any advice or tip would be a great help.
First season wise, when is the best time to dive in Andaman?
Or maybe even being more specific, is it worth it if we can only dive in the beginning of the season, let's say, October?
We are diving with to big ass cameras, where is be the best dive club for us?
I need an operator with big boats, is that even possible?
Also, is there a way to get from Andaman to Similan (Thailand) directly?
Maybe liveaboard or something like that?
Feel so stupid to go all the way back to India, fly to Bangkok and sail to the Similans when it is actually so close!

Sorry for the late reply, I finally didn't go to andaman islands. But if I want to go over there I will let u know for my next time.

I am no pro but wouldn't mind to join u as I will go there after Sri-lanka , when do u intend to go there ? Pm me for for infos.
I might be there in end of january about.

We are planning a trip to Andaman and Similan islands and any advice or tip would be a great help.
First season wise, when is the best time to dive in Andaman?
Or maybe even being more specific, is it worth it if we can only dive in the beginning of the season, let's say, October?
We are diving with to big ass cameras, where is be the best dive club for us?
I need an operator with big boats, is that even possible?
Also, is there a way to get from Andaman to Similan (Thailand) directly?
Maybe liveaboard or something like that?
Feel so stupid to go all the way back to India, fly to Bangkok and sail to the Similans when it is actually so close!

Please check out www.diveandamans.com and read the FAQ section. It is massive with lots of information. If all your questions are not answered there, contact them and ask as the reservation team are very helpful in general questions as well.

Good luck with your dive travel planning!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom