Join us for dive trip to Beqa Lagoon, Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kpickerell

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm taking a group of divers and non-divers to Beqa Lagoon, Fiji, September 9-18, for anyone interested in joining us. It includes air from L.A. on Air Pacific on Sept. 9, arrive in Fiji at 5:20 a.m. on Sept. 11 (you cross the international date line). The trip is $2700 and includes 6 days of 2-tank boat diving, private bures (accommodations), gourmet meals (French trained chef), all transfers, taxes, etc., and a free spa package or shark dive. There is an opportunity to stay 3 days longer for $695. Non-diver price is $200 less. Does not include air to L.A., alcoholic beverages, or gratuities.

Contact me for further details or if you have any questions.

Kathy, Joe here-- & looks like Betsy & I are IN-----CAN"T wait......Betsy in fact talked to LV today & a lady by the name of Candy confirmed she had received the deposit & everything was good to go....She also said she had us confirmed for a beach bure!!!!....sounds like a winner....talk to you soon.......

The timing of this trip does not work for us but it sounds fantastic and exactly what we are looking for sometime in 2011. Do you do this trip every year? And if so, can we be put on a list for 2011? It would be for two at least (maybe 4 if I can talk my best friend and her diving husband to come along).

The timing of this trip does not work for us but it sounds fantastic and exactly what we are looking for sometime in 2011. Do you do this trip every year? And if so, can we be put on a list for 2011? It would be for two at least (maybe 4 if I can talk my best friend and her diving husband to come along).

I'm thinking if you PM her it might be better---OR, send me a PM & I can give you her email address....

DeerCreekers, I don't do it every year, unfortunately. Would love to, but there are just so many darn places to dive that I still need to get to! :) I'm a travel agent, so I do book dive travel to everywhere in the world, though. I can get Beqa Lagoon at a good rate when you're ready in the future.

kpickerell-thanks for the reply. We are 16 days away from Cozumel. But its good to know a dive travel agent and will keep you in mind for next year. thanks

Hi DeerCreekers, please check out Scuba Dive Asia for the best destination in Asia, Pacific & Red Sea. The best dive vacations in the best dive destinations. We are specialized in organizing dive trips for individuals, groups, photo clubs and dive centers. Let us know what you are interested in and we will get you the best price!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom