Female Buddy for Bonaire in Mid-May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cariss2709

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm trying my luck to see if I can see a female dive buddy interested in diving Bonaire in Mid-May (5/15- 5/22). I found a package the includes 8-day/ 7 nights at Captain Don's + 12 tank dive + shore diving @ $1000 for double occupancy. Unfortunately, the single supplement would've brought it up to $1600.

Any takers? :)

Have you tried looking at the Carib Inn to stay at, they have apartment suite for 99 a night and unlimited shore dive is only 99 dollars, it about 10 minutes from the airport, next to the Plaza resort. The house reef in very nice and a depth of 134 can be reached by swiming about 20 yards away from the reef. Bruce will take care of all your needs. You will need a truck to get around the island to the many many shore dive sites, no need for a boat with over 50 sites from shore.

lee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom