Inexpensive dive rate and Padi courses rate in Sabang Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

searider

Registered
Reaction score
Small La laguna,Sabang beach,Puerto Galera,Philipp
# of dives
Hi Guys!
Sea Rider Dive Center,located at Small Lalaguna,Sabang,Puerto Galera offers inexpensive dive rate and Padi courses rate with high quality services and training.This is not seasonal.

* Excellent to spot Macro critters
* 1 hour Diving ( Air permitted )
* 80 Minutes diving for Photographers
* Daily Day trip to Verde Island, Anilao and Hibo Reef
* Commission awaits for group organizers
* Satisfaction Guaranteed
* Flexible Schedule
* Small Group
* 4 divers for each Dm / Instructor
Free Nitrox intro dive for non-Nitrox divers.
Free underwater pictures/video for those who take Padi courses.

For more info Pls. E-mail us at mark@seariderdivecenter.com

Thanks,
Sea Rider Dive Center

I used Sea Rider last month when in the PI and I found them to be wonderful.:)
Excellent personal service.
They are very good at spotting those macro critters. Stuff I would have missed for sure.
Bottom times were good.:goingdown:
I had to rent my BC and Reg and the prices were excellent.
Verde Island trip is not to be missed. Had I stayed longer, I would have made the trip 2-3 more times.
Schedule is indeed very flexible, you can go out even if you are the only diver.
The shop is small, but has rinse tanks for camera, regs, other stuff. they have a bathroom/changing area. Shower (not high tech) but works. Free coffee or tea, water.
They also use a speed boat instead of a bangka, which gets you to the dive site quicker.
The captain actually met us at the ferry dock and brought us to the shop and when we left they took us back to the ferry dock.
They can find you a resort to stay at, I arrived without reservation and this was not a problem.
I have used quite a few different shops in the anialo area, but Searider in Puerto Gallera definately goes the extra mile.
I saw first hand how well the DM handled a "situation" with a panic diver and it was impressive, she was calm/cool/ and total collected to resolve the problem.
When I return next February, I will used them for Nitrox, Rescue course, as well as several recreational dives.
Okay back to the cold water diving of California.......:lotsalove:

Next year I am going to find the "Alma Jane":chocolate:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom