Bonaire Group Trip, September 4-11, 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDiva

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We went to Bonaire last September and had a great time, so we're doing it again this year.
04.gif

Where: Buddy Dive Bonaire

When: September 4-11, 2010

What's Included:

* 8 days - 7 nights in a fully equipped apartment (incl. kitchen)
* 7 days rental vehicle (1 double cabin pick-up truck or van per apartment)
* 6 days of UNLIMITED shore diving air fills
* 6 boat dives
* UNLIMITED NITROX
* American style breakfast buffet daily
* Welcome drink
* "Manager's Rum Punch Party"
* Airport transfers
* All government taxes

What's Excluded:

*Airfare
*Departure Tax (currently $35) and Marine Park Tag (currently $25)
*Anything else that is not listed under "What's Included" :)

Price:Based on double occupancy in a one bedroom apartment (2 twin beds or 1 queen). Same sex roommate matching available whenever possible.

2 Divers in one room = $957.19 pp
1 Diver and 1 Non-Diver = $1088.44 for the diver, $825.94 for the non-diver

$100 deposit will hold your spot
Balance due August 4, 2010

PM me with any questions or to hold your spot.

My wife and I are going to be in Bonaire at the same time, but going with a group from San Antonio lead by John Duggan. We are staying at the Habitat, but with some luck we will run into you and have an opportunity to meet.

Cool! Are you taking the Continental red eye from IAH to BON on the 3rd? If so, we'll be on the same flight. The others that are booked in our group so far will also be on this flight.

For those who are interested in joining us...We currently have 7 spaces left; one single female and 6 others (6 singles or 3 buddy pairs, etc)
. I would suggest booking flights ASAP as they appear to be filling up.

Yes,
Most of the group will be leaving from San Antonio through Houston, but we will jump on at Houston because we will be spending a few days with our grandkids before the trip. I suspect almost all of the travelers on that plane will be divers.
Guy

Excellent group to go with. I've been to Africa and Galapagos with Duggan Diving.
We're on our own to Bonaire July 17th to the 31st, although my parents are joining us for the second week.
Loved Bonaire the first time. This is our second trip. We're renting an apartment by owner and it's so cheap!

Have a great trip and let us know how much fun you had.
Guy

Back
Top Bottom