Oceanfront Bonaire Condo-Outstanding View

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cboater

Registered
Reaction score
My husband and I own and rent out a second floor, oceanfront, well-appointed studio condo in Sand Dollar Condominium Resort on Bonaire. We have furnished the condo for comfort and convenience, so we can kick back and hang out. The view from our screened porch is enough to keep me there when we're not diving!

The condo is spacious and offers plenty of room for your gear and you. The kitchen is fully stocked for those who like to cook. The walk-in tile shower is roomy. And, the bed is firm. The new LCD TV makes watching cable enjoyable, although to be honest, we don't spend much time in front of the television. We have a split A/C unit with the compressor outside, so you can stay cool without the noise. However, with a full-sized screen door and 9 foot sliding glass door to the screened porch, you get fantastic Trade Winds ventilation.

With our condo on the second floor, you have less walk-by traffic and feel very secure. Plus, we have an electronic safe that holds a lot of stuff - 2 laptops, 2 cameras, other electronic devices, etc. You set the combination.

Best of all, our house reef is Bari Reef, noted for having the best fish diversity on Bonaire. And, Sand Dollar has the longest shoreline of any resort on Bonaire. We love it!

Sand Dollar is nearly in the middle of the west coast, just north of town. It is very close to the wonderful restaurants on island. It is also convenient to a bank, deli, grocery, drug store and more.

Our unit is right next to our dive shop and pier. And, it is next to Fisheye Photo, a terrific, full service photo shop. It couldn't be better situated for convenience and fun.

For more info, check out our website, Kralendijk vacation rental by owner: 0 bedroom Condo rental that sleeps 4. Ocean-Front, Second Floor Studio with Gorgeous View.

I have more photos posted at Picasa Web Albums - cboater - A4 Studio Apa...

I like to provide all kinds of info to renters so you can spend your time playing, rather than looking for places to spend time. So contact us and stay in our condo on your next trip to Bonaire.

Laura Evans
A4 Sand Dollar, Bonaire
Chapel Hill, NC USA
919-967-3265

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom