Cave Country Dive Shop returns to Mexico for Cave Diving January 4 to 11, 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Chick

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
The price is the same as last year which was $1480 plus 11% sales tax. Each year I have also collected $100 ahead of time for cenote entrance fees so I will do that again this year.
So basically the price is $1580 then for divers.

The price for non-divers is $675.

This price includes:
Hotel room along with a common room area to hang out in with full refrigerator/kitchen/patio area on beach
Airport transfer to and from resort
Three meals a day
soda/water/juice/ice unlimited
Dive Guide
Transportation to and from dive sites
cenote entrance fees
air fills/tank rental/weights

The only thing you have to pay for is airfare! Everything else is covered! If you are interested call me at the shop or email me. If you are 100% in on going I can take deposits starting immediately. Deposit can be any amount, and it will hold your spot.

For non-divers Villa De Rosa is on a great stretch of the beach not far from Tulum! If you have a non-diver that wants to come along they can come to the cenotes with us and snorkel/zipline/swim/lounge around. They can also relax on the beach at Villa De Rosa, get a massage on the beach or roof top terrace, go shopping, visit the ruins, or so much more.

My email address is Marissa@cavecountrydiving.com or the shop phone number is 386-454-4444

Back
Top Bottom