Socorro Islands, Feb 15-23, 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NoBadDives

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
We have 2 spots left (1 shared cabin) on the Rocio Del Mar live aboard for the February 15-23rd trip to Archipielago Revillgigedos (Socorro Islands). You must arrive in Cabo, Mexico on the 14th. Price of the trip is 3295USD. This trip was sold out, but 2 people had to drop out. This is a trip for advanced divers. Socorro is all about big animal diving; leave the macro lens and diopters at home! We expect to see giant Pacific manta rays, Silky Sharks, Hammer Heads (Great & Scalloped), Galapagos Sharks and White tipped reef sharks. Tigers have been seen occasionally. Additionally we expect to see dolphins, huge schools of jacks and giant tuna. We have chosen this time of year to go to Socorro (my 6th trip there) because we feel that it will give us the best opportunity to encounter humpbacks (and their calfs) on SCUBA (no guarantees :).)

If you are interested, please contact me and I will answer any questions you have regarding the trip. There is also a lot of information about the trip and the boat at Rocio Del Mar Liveaboard. (some of my images from past trips are there also.) I would love to meet some new divers and share this incredible place with them.

Attachments

• socorro-2014-flyer-web.jpg
    socorro-2014-flyer-web.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 133

Back
Top Bottom