$543 Puerto Vallarta Includes 5 days 4 nights 3 meals a day and One dive day.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leslieinpv

Contributor
Reaction score
$ 543 Promotion. 5 days, 4 nights and 3 meals all inclusive with alcohol drinks included.

My name is Leslie and have been a divemaster in town since 95, and I have gotten together with a couple of Resorts in town who are looking to promote themselves. They offer 5 days, 4 nights 3 meals a day all inclusive and one dive day with me diving,for $543 Dollars in exchange for a breakfast presentation. You do not have to buy anything, and if you do not, you can continue to use the promotions every year.

If you are interested in learning more about the dive package, please let me know.

You do have to be older than 30 years old to participate.

Last edited:
I’m a little confused, is it $543 for the package, or is it sitting through a breakfast presentation for the package? Which resorts? If you can’t say which resorts, are they actually PV or NV?

Sorry its unclear, the package price is what you pay and go to the breakfast presentation. So the gift is the special price of $543 for sitting thru their presentation. There are a few resorts, Villa del Palmar, Krystal are in PV and the Palladium is in Punta de Minta. Im looking into some other resorts in Nuevo Vallarta, maybe a few in the coming months.

krystal

timeshare breakfast? no thanks lol
anyway you can get that in a last minute AI and its 7 days including flight, a dive a day is not more then $25

At the Villa del Palmar normal rates are $250 a night for all inclusive for two adults plus includes airport pickup, the Krystal is about 300 dollars a night, all inclusive for two adults and includes airport pickup as well. So savings are about 50 percent. And its a private dive trip for two with me.

If you can get $ 543 dollars for the week plus flight that is really awesome, what is AI , I would love to tell my friends about it. Diving here in Puerto Vallarta dive days, with two tank dives is a lot more than 25 dollars because the dive site are so far unfortunately.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom