Best of Antigua for the best price.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan Cunningham

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have moved back to Antigua and am helping set up a new dive operation. I used to own Sea Wolf Diving School and Extreme Marine, but had to move to Canada after a near fatal accident. I KNOW Antigua and can show the best above and below the water.

As an opening promotion for small groups of between 8 and 10 divers, from June 2015 to end of October 2015, we will be offering an amazing package.

U$600 pps. This includes 5 days of two tank boat dives, and accommodation in newly renovated apartments with full kitchen, only a 5 minutes walk to supermarket and restaurants. Apartments have a great sea view, and there are only 4 apartments per building, each with its own balcony.

You will NEVER get a price like this in Antigua again.

Exclusively through Scuba Destination Deals

PC070388.jpg

Reactions: RJP
Hi Ann,

The reefs are really good if you go just that little bit further. Problem is most dive operators just go to the closest reef to save fuel. They do not realise that they are loosing divers to other destinations. Very short sighted.
Going with someone who cares will amaze divers of how good the reefs actually are. Many of the best sights are not marked or listed on information guides. Sites like Rendevoux Bay, Carpenters Rock, Sunken Rock, Red Rocks etc are amazing.

Thanks for the write up about moving back to Antigua , Bryan.
We will keep your information and email address and look you up if we can get there.

resortdiver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom